/meta/ - Meta

Complain about the party here


New Reply
Sage
×
Message
Files Max 5 files24.4MB total
Tegaki
Password
Captcha*Select the solid/filled icons.
[New Reply]


1704990251056035.jpg
[Hide] (1018.1KB, 2209x2921) Reverse
The jarty is a failed site.
>Post the same 'jak twice in a hour? You are an AVATARFAG! b&!
>Want to have a chat? Good luck with 5 PPH!
>10 different boards even though only 2 get daily posts. (/art/, /sneed/, /qa/, /ent/, /x/ are dead)
>Minecraft server DOA
>Admin refuses to ban pedos and pedophilic statements, lets them run free to post lustfully about underage characters on the site
>Literally had a guy post himself masturbating to Soytan and Sashley (furry youtuber) and he is later learned to be 14
>Has a 20 page /b/ board with hardcore racial porn, masturbation videos and gore threads
>Site worships a furry youtuber
>Jarty /soy/ passed by shemmy /soy/ in post count after only 2 months
>Never done a successful raid anywhere in 1.5 years
--Jarty lost. Lute should just shut it down and stop wasting money on server bills to host the most depraved people in the soysphere.
Here's what we can learn from this failure to avoid it here--
>Keep doing gemmy raids.
>Ban evil people.
>Be tolerant of avatarGODS.
>Test out different rules to the sharty, or there's no point to the site existing except for b& spammers who don't know how to ban evade
>Don't tolerate gore and porn spam.
>Get rid of dead and pointless boards and don't add more.
Replies: >>11030 >>11081
7299f6ee82d067398d3c3e7e4624a1c153131ec1c455b54902c4148849c99871.png
[Hide] (215.2KB, 674x685) Reverse
>The jarty is a failed site.
>>Post the same 'jak twice in a hour? You are an AVATARFAG! b&!
>>Want to have a chat? Good luck with 5 PPH!
>>10 different boards even though only 2 get daily posts. (/art/, /sneed/, /qa/, /ent/, /x/ are dead)
>>Minecraft server DOA
>>Admin refuses to ban pedos and pedophilic statements, lets them run free to post lustfully about underage characters on the site
>>Literally had a guy post himself masturbating to Soytan and Sashley (furry youtuber) and he is later learned to be 14
>>Has a 20 page /b/ board with hardcore racial porn, masturbation videos and gore threads
>>Site worships a furry youtuber
>>Jarty /soy/ passed by shemmy /soy/ in post count after only 2 months
>>Never done a successful raid anywhere in 1.5 years
>--Jarty lost. Lute should just shut it down and stop wasting money on server bills to host the most depraved people in the soysphere.
>Here's what we can learn from this failure to avoid it here--
>>Keep doing gemmy raids.
>>Ban evil people.
>>Be tolerant of avatarGODS.
>>Test out different rules to the sharty, or there's no point to the site existing except for b& spammers who don't know how to ban evade
>>Don't tolerate gore and porn spam.
>>Get rid of dead and pointless boards and don't add more.
9b9d0fafd03d4292cb8d99fe3d3dc16877857e33a275b46024b789f9793631fc.png
[Hide] (125.8KB, 320x240) Reverse
4acd11de7a9ef7ce45e709db2211fcf84ed6c665193d6181a89923e5807398c5.png
[Hide] (90.3KB, 577x472) Reverse
a58bfa36aa89fc4d2e95297422ab7af5999bcf9860a7f9c74d248d731b222f03.png
[Hide] (8.4KB, 144x199) Reverse
OP made a failed bait

>the original soyjak.party thread only got about 10 replies
>gets reposted on soygem.party but with even more seethe
>2 days past and still no one cares, had to samefag his own thread to stay relevant 
>doesn't change a single word before reposting it on jarty's /meta/

sh*rty lost, s*ycoal lost, we make you dilate just by existing, (You) should just go back to discord if you like to chat so much
1693579597940.jpg
[Hide] (24.6KB, 474x428) Reverse
>>11010
>samefagging own thread
fact check: false
I saw the original thread on Shemmy and decided to post here, to voice my concerns. Otherwise im easly the most active user on here.
Replies: >>11012
>>11011 here,
my suggestions:
<reduce avatarfaggaing timer to 5 min
<mods be slightly more connected with users instead of larping as mossad agents
<delete 'p faster
<themed contests for more gems
trump lost, sweaty
Frootcord_Agitprop_#253_(CHANGE_FILENAME_BEFORE_POSTING).png
[Hide] (77.3KB, 469x385) Reverse
@11008
@11011
>trooncoal.faily pedo thinks spamming CP and lying is going to make anyone join his side
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, JUST SHUT IT DOWN ALREADY
Replies: >>11024
99c3dc7616d209f2722735463804d7e54bd90d2b0b063f2945d379e5cb6b97dc.png
[Hide] (98.1KB, 297x432) Reverse
>@11008
>@11011
>>trooncoal.faily pedo thinks spamming CP and lying is going to make anyone join his side
>KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, JUST SHUT IT DOWN ALREADY
Screenshot_20240327-000536_Gallery.jpg
[Hide] (688.4KB, 720x1560) Reverse
>>11010
thread sauce? i cant search shit on mobile need it for collection
0d849b856e897364b56879715b09eac3f9214ebb18b5812b4aacc7a54a6ec1cb.webm
[Hide] (3.9MB, 1056x836, 00:18)
>>>11010
>thread sauce? i cant search shit on mobile need it for collection
ClipboardImage_(8).png
[Hide] (71.9KB, 380x438) Reverse
>>11016
why are you plagiarizing my posts? is it really THAT hard for you come up with your own words to say?
32efc9fb91266232c350318f494a086549bf3e138ae3ca325a9e5661a3fa1eb8.png
[Hide] (337.4KB, 721x1333) Reverse
@11024
BRUH WHAT ARE YOU EVEN YAPPIN ABOUT GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG
65387_-_SoyBooru.png
[Hide] (141.7KB, 593x797) Reverse
>>11008 (OP) 
>Porn, LE BAD
3a01eeae-3b2b-4b88-9df2-ed0df3f70799.png
[Hide] (188.2KB, 999x1399) Reverse
<>Admin refuses to ban pedos and pedophilic statements, lets them run free to post lustfully about
self_insert_troon.png
[Hide] (595.2KB, 2014x1920) Reverse
><>Admin refuses to ban pedos and pedophilic statements, lets them run free to post lustfully about
1658877049032.webm
[Hide] (1.9MB, 640x640, 00:16)
>><>Admin refuses to ban pedos and pedophilic statements, lets them run free to post lustfully about
1692883631170.png
[Hide] (295.1KB, 566x740) Reverse
<>><>Admin refuses to ban pedos and pedophilic statements, lets them run free to post lustfully about
Replies: >>11090
>>11008 (OP) 
tsmt
sharty infiltrator
>>11045
not you again nigger
Replies: >>11110
>>Admin refuses to ban pedos and pedophilic statements
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself.
>>11090
bump
[New Reply]
21 replies | 17 files | 15 UIDs
Connecting...
Show Post Actions

Actions:

Captcha:

Select the solid/filled icons.
- news - rules - faq - privacy - DMCA -
jschan 1.4.1+LukePatch3.0