/sharty/ - Off-site soyjak.party meta

Cry about the sharty here


New Thread
Sage
×
Subject*
Message*
Files Max 5 files24.4MB total
Tegaki
Password
[New Thread]


9d809bc8f2365ea15de6277a6df624aa5bd44ff7693bf1dd956ecf5fbf9a7799.png
[Hide] (9.1KB, 452x375) Reverse
what the fuck should i call him???

ahandlad.jpg
[Hide] (209.3KB, 1106x1012) Reverse
https://soyak.party/soy/thread/6890355.html
i wonder if this will ever last
9348fe6720658a81e1d2acc29880051fdc5a814b7c459874e3afc0716528b580.gif
[Hide] (238.1KB, 250x250) Reverse
>hmm

>https://soyak.party/soy/thread/6890355.html
>i wonder if this will ever last
Screenshot it not solving the captcha
Replies: >>16279 >>16280
sharty1.PNG
[Hide] (158.1KB, 1885x245) Reverse
sharty2.PNG
[Hide] (262.2KB, 1796x734) Reverse
sharty3.PNG
[Hide] (9.3KB, 882x125) Reverse
sharty4.PNG
[Hide] (13.7KB, 1437x89) Reverse
>>16278
Lessons in Meme Culture reviewing Soyjak will be a mercy kill.
Replies: >>16281
ea1a3f0f660e0aee73fecee8b92dcec1ef6860a426be97d9df08a6592f96ebcf.png
[Hide] (514.2KB, 1221x1640) Reverse
>sharty1.PNG
>sharty2.PNG
>sharty3.PNG
>sharty4.PNG
>>>16278
>Lessons in Meme Culture reviewing Soyjak will be a mercy kill.
>>16279
>>16279
Who is 'Soyjak'?

e614cd5a214425d4c9c97c15364e2b16a93f541d32ab019f8ee7481342074665.png
[Hide] (286.5KB, 1749x346) Reverse
It's actually insane how cucked the site has become. Having to solve a captcha just to access it is like a step beyond coalyma levels of soy
yeah nigger I never use it now not going to align some shapes for an ai like a cuck just to browse in root janny circlejerk cucked shell of what it once was website
626e64ddfd46e882645d08d5e3383c1253f3228e69f7cdea6bde9cc253329fdc.png
[Hide] (20.1KB, 1280x720) Reverse
fe96beda0e5385b2b10ac010a0d5a012ea3518db1b39d534517b66f0c42ac57d.png
[Hide] (7.7KB, 429x712) Reverse
>Just browsed the party for the first time in like a year
>It's actually insane how cucked the site has become. Having to solve a captcha just to access it is like a step beyond coalyma levels of soy

>yeah nigger I never use it now not going to align some shapes for an ai like a cuck just to browse in root janny circlejerk cucked shell of what it once was website
ed560a5a3b09c28f14b8d0d7f37d60d35cc4667c6d53c5685d482be51681cac1.png
[Hide] (27.8KB, 730x1194) Reverse
>ermies, are you complaining about the heggin finger-cutting captcha?
>the frootcord studied the results of it, and it lead to a 99% drop in bad user behavior.
>and, erm, no, it's not because everyone left because the site because it's unusable half the time
15e86ccf38409877169b38295eb50617b97b1625784a95bd29c1ffed6fecfe47.png
[Hide] (6.7KB, 429x712) Reverse
>>ermies, are you complaining about the heggin finger-cutting captcha?
>>the frootcord studied the results of it, and it lead to a 99% drop in bad user behavior.
>>and, erm, no, it's not because everyone left because the site because it's unusable half the time
>he doesnt remember having to do kolyma captha for every post because sometimes site would get shitted

>open up soynig.nursery
>log mostly country slop and namefags from either discord or the booru
>close
626e64ddfd46e882645d08d5e3383c1253f3228e69f7cdea6bde9cc253329fdc.png
[Hide] (20.1KB, 1280x720) Reverse
>pull the plug

>>open up soynig.nursery
>>log mostly country slop and namefags from either discord or the booru
>>close

https://soyak.party/soy/thread/6875698.html#6879833
Karma
ip grabber

Spoiler File
(2.2MB, 634x690, 00:20)
froot xisters, what is this?
4 replies and 1 file omitted. View the full thread
Replies: >>16264 + 3 earlier
pokermon is so fucking gay
>>16201
KEK then why did fr♤♤t make it?
>>16248
are you retarded?
>>16196 (OP) 
nobody ejaculates this much, meds now.
I expected something cute. All I Got was dogshit

flThjJ_G_mA.jpg
[Hide] (133.7KB, 1080x1284) Reverse
Do you think some doxxes by sharty are justified?
7 replies and 1 file omitted. View the full thread
>>16117
e&o it was some kekcow farm tier literal who that had nothing to do with the sharty other than kiwiniggers repeatedly forcing 'jaks of him and posting his tweets
yes fuck moraltrannies defending rabid troons and goycattle for "muh exposure"
>>16229
I think you meant to post cubano no?
Replies: >>16251
>>16250
holy crap I have blessed ID
Replies: >>16261
265775a3e85aef10a9ed0b8f7de74430ddf1a0f29f9ea125c803f1cb954186fa.png
[Hide] (52KB, 768x980) Reverse
>>16251
>le repeating numberinos
Replies: >>16262
>>16261
hes right

20b2385d5652c6009ad6572ee6e858bbf443fd159b4d22c754b012e3f9f8089b.png
[Hide] (69.9KB, 600x700) Reverse
fr00t 'cord xisters what happend?
I got banned after telling fr00t to kys for being a foodist incel loser. Can someone tell me what happend with the fr00t 'cord?
18c861cfe0ecf260cb165e1b8f84f5d00f7fae5a156a6ed110690b740d8a8afe.mp4
[Hide] (6.6MB, 640x360, 01:40)
>fr00t 'cord xisters what happend?
>I got banned after telling fr00t to kys for being a foodist incel loser. Can someone tell me what happend with the fr00t 'cord?
1710804369029.gif
[Hide] (712.2KB, 250x250) Reverse
>You will NOT participate in le offsite discord and what not even though the jannies are all circlejerking in discord together every day
Replies: >>16259 >>16260
>>16258
tsmt
626e64ddfd46e882645d08d5e3383c1253f3228e69f7cdea6bde9cc253329fdc.png
[Hide] (20.1KB, 1280x720) Reverse
fe96beda0e5385b2b10ac010a0d5a012ea3518db1b39d534517b66f0c42ac57d.png
[Hide] (7.7KB, 429x712) Reverse
>>You will NOT participate in le offsite discord and what not even though the jannies are all circlejerking in discord together every day

>>>16258
>tsmt

how does froot own soyak.party, wasn't that kuz's domain?
froot is kuz you newfag
kuz is soot you oldchad

a61817dedc9a3b57e6a0aec5ec9e139d5b6022657631d4d4e2d8a8981b6780ea.png
[Hide] (6.3MB, 1919x18594) Reverse
original sharty thread was deleted
both sharty and shemmy janitors instabanned me for cp after posting this screenshot
its obvious their admins are related and trying to cover things up
ef1ba7aadb20c9db820cf3cd52e3b727aacf733d316c86cc9ee9413d66438470.jpg
[Hide] (57KB, 400x388) Reverse
we_do_not_care.mp4
[Hide] (469.3KB, 1280x720, 00:05)
image for ants

Show Post Actions

Actions:

Captcha:

Select the solid/filled icons.
- news - rules - faq - privacy - DMCA -
jschan 1.4.1+LukePatch3.0